● What data do we collect?
● How do we collect your data?
● How will we use your data?
● How do we store your data?
● What are your data protection rights?
● What are cookies?
● What types of cookies do we use?
● How to manage your cookies
● Privacy policies of other websites
● How to contact us
● How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
British Builders collects the following data:
● Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide British Builders with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
● Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
● Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
British Builders collects your data so that we can:
● Process your order and manage your account.
● Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, British Builders will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When British Builders processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
British Builders securely stores your data within the UK where all systems are password protected.
British Builders will keep your data for only as long as is necessary for us to carry out the work you have asked us to do for you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data unless you advise that you are happy for us to retain it for use in the future.
British Builders would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out at a later date by
informing us of your decision.
You have the right at any time to stop British Builders from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the British Builders Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us informing us of your choice to be removed from marketing activity.
What are your data protection rights?
British Builders would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
● The right to access – You have the right to request British Builders for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
● The right to rectification – You have the right to request that British Builders correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request British Builders to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
● The right to erasure – You have the right to request that British Builders erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that British Builders restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to British Builders processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
● The right to data portability – You have the right to request that British Builders transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0330 912 7443
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
● Keeping you signed in
● Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
● Functionality – British Builders uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
● Advertising – British Builders uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. British Builders sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0330 912 7443
Or write to us at: 71-75 SHELTON STREET, LONDON WC2H 9JQ